Baby’s first Earth Day– a great day for a walk, a cute yoga outfit, and a tree planting. The Arbor Day Foundation has some great and low cost trees to add to your yard. (Planting time might not be on Earth Day- but it could still grow each year as baby grows! Make sure to take pictures each year!) It’s raining here and supposed to snow tomorrow, so we will stage some inside first Earth Day pictures! We will run outside in the rain for a bit, too! Check out the blog’s Holidays page for more ways to celebrate Earth Day! Send any suggestions this way, and we will add them to the Holidays page!
Where I live is designated as a Tree City USA! There is a city ordinance that we can not remove any trees from our property unless approved by the city! I have some awesome trees in my yard- they are huge! Have you hugged a tree today?
- 4 Ways to Celebrate Earth Day With Your Child (melissaanddoug.com)
- 5 Great Earth Day Crafts (franklingoose.typepad.com)
- Earth Day: What is it and why the celebrations? (iscan4u.org)
- Earth Day Printables (limelanelove.com)
- Celebrating Earth Day (unisourceworldwide.com)
- Happy Earth Day (naturalpantheist.wordpress.com)